Griffith Family Crest Cufflinks
GRIFFITH ~ CUSTOM FAMILY CREST DESIGN Gents Cufflinks ~ Individually Laser engraved and handmade in England from Sterling silver or Titanium - the perfect gift for special occasions, choice of our own Bespoke designs.
What do you buy the man who has everything ? we all know that feeling at Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Weddings don't we, how about something totally individual, completely bespoke, something that actually says I thought about you. unique and individual ~ Custom Designed Family Crest Cufflinks........ for someone special !
Our Family Crest Designs are all custom designed and created at the Design Station Ltd, personally by Jackie, and we have a wide range of designs currently available (see below ) and the same designs can be engraved onto your choice of mens cufflink, or for an additional cost we can replicate your design exactly, this may require hand drawing if your own artwork is not suitable. If the Family Crest Surname you are searching for is not currently available, please email us at Jackie@thedesignstation.co.uk (We do have a wide range of designs readily available on our sister website 'CUSTOMWAXNSEALS'
All Solid Silver Gents Cufflinks have a thick 2mm engravable surface area and are ideal for everyday wear or that special occasion, a popular choice for the best man and ushers' gifts.
A digital black/white proof will be emailed to you prior to engraving, just to ensure you are happy with the design for your cufflinks.
Your Gent's Family Crest Cufflinks will arrive in a smart presentation box or our Luxury Polished wooden giftbox available at extra cost.
All Gents Silver Cufflinks are sent to the ASSAY Office for testing, before being stamped with the British Hallmark.
Solid Silver Mens Cufflinks come with a sturdy silver T-Bar fastening (18mm round mens cufflinks have a curved silver T-Bar)
Family Crest Cufflink Design Options ©
(Shield pictures are just an example of how your design may look with your design ~ your family name also engraved into the ribbon)
Questions & Answers
- Q. What is the difference between the 'Standard' Family Crest Design and the 'Bespoke' Family Crest Design ?
- A. The difference in cost is due to the time involved in creating your family crest design 'exactly as shown on your image, including re-creating all the features of your design including mantle, helmet, ribbon and shield. We hand draw each section and put it all together to create your Bespoke Family Crest Cufflinks. Drawing and editing time is approximately 3-4 hours, this is done entirely by hand, as this enables us to achieve the greatest amount of detail in your design. Our Standard Family Crest design allows you to choose from a selection of our own pre-drawn helmet-mantle-ribbon designs, we then re-create your shield and insert your name into the ribbon to create your family crest design.
- Q. Do I get a proof before my Silver Cufflinks are engraved ?
- A. Yes ~ we would never engrave your cufflinks without sending you a digital black and white proof of your design, then if you wish to make any alterations or amendments, we are more than happy to oblige. We offer a completely 'customizable' bespoke service to which you are the designer - we are just the instruments of your creation.
- Q. Do you make cufflinks in 9ct or 18ct Gold?
- A. These are now available on request, please email us for a price.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review