Thomas Family Crest Cufflinks
THOMAS ~ CUSTOM FAMILY CREST DESIGN Gents Cufflinks ~ Individually Laser engraved and handmade in England from Sterling silver or Titanium - the perfect gift for special occasions, choice of our own Bespoke designs.
What do you buy the man who has everything ? we all know that feeling at Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Weddings don't we, how about something totally individual, completely bespoke, something that actually says I thought about you. unique and individual ~ Custom Designed Family Crest Cufflinks........ for someone special !
Our Family Crest Designs are all custom designed and created at the Design Station Ltd, personally by Jackie, and we have a wide range of designs currently available (see below ) and the same designs can be engraved onto your choice of mens cufflink, or for an additional cost we can replicate your design exactly, this may require hand drawing if your own artwork is not suitable. If the Family Crest Surname you are searching for is not currently available, please email us at Jackie@thedesignstation.co.uk (We do have a wide range of designs readily available on our sister website 'CUSTOMWAXNSEALS'
All Solid Silver Gents Cufflinks have a thick 2mm engravable surface area and are ideal for everyday wear or that special occasion, a popular choice for the best man and ushers' gifts.
A digital black/white proof will be emailed to you prior to engraving, just to ensure you are happy with the design for your cufflinks.
Your Gent's Family Crest Cufflinks will arrive in a smart presentation box or our Luxury Polished wooden giftbox available at extra cost.
Despatch 3-4 days
All Gents Cufflinks are sent to the ASSAY Office for testing, before being stamped with the British Hallmark.
Solid Silver Mens Cufflinks come with a sturdy silver curved silver
Family Crest Cufflink Design Options ©
A selection of of current designs (now up to over 100 bespoke base templates) upon recipt of your order we will email you our full set of design templates for you to choose from, a full proof of your chosen design will be emailed to you prior to production of your cufflinks.
Questions & Answers
- Q. What is the difference between the 'Standard' Family Crest Design and the 'Bespoke' Family Crest Design ?
- A. The difference in cost is due to the time involved in creating your family crest design 'exactly as shown on your image, including re-creating all the features of your design including mantle, helmet, ribbon and shield. We hand draw each section and put it all together to create your Bespoke Family Crest Cufflinks. Drawing and editing time is approximately 3-4 hours, this is done entirely by hand, as this enables us to achieve the greatest amount of detail in your design. Our Standard Family Crest design allows you to choose from a selection of over 50 of our own pre-drawn helmet-mantle-ribbon designs, we then re-create your shield and insert your name into the ribbon to create your family crest design.
- Q. Do I get a proof before my Silver Cufflinks are engraved ?
- A. Yes ~ we would never engrave your cufflinks without sending you a digital black and white proof of your design, then if you wish to make any alterations or amendments, we are more than happy to oblige. We offer a completely 'customizable' bespoke service to which you are the designer - we are just the instruments of your creation.
- Q. Do you make cufflinks in 9ct or 18ct Gold?
- A. Yes, 9ct and 18ct Gold is now available on request, but the cufflinks do need to be pre-orded as we do not keep gold in stock.
- Q. What is the difference between Matt Silver and Oxidised Ageing ?
- A. Oxidised Ageing is a chemical affect which reacts with the silver sending it black, the chemical is then buffed off in the polishing process, leaving a small residue amount within the engraved area, this helps to highlight the engraved design showing it up in greater detail. This is a service we offer totally free to enhance your customised cufflinks.
- Q. You do not have my family crest on your site ~ is there an extra cost to have it designed and engraved ?
- A,. As long as one of our templates is used within the design and we have the images available to create the design of the shield there is no extra cost involved. (extra charges may apply where we need to hand draw your shield design.
- Q. Is there a discount if I buy more than one set of cufflinks?
- A. Yes we do offer a discount for two or more sets of cufflinks, which need to be purchased at the same to to qualify.
- Q. I have purchased cufflinks from you previously, but unfortunately have lost one - can you offer a replacement of only one cufflink ?
- A. Yes we can - let us know your previous order number and we can re-engrave just one cufflink for you at a discounted cost. (if you do not know your order number we can trace this for you).
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review