Family Crest Cufflinks NEW DOUBLE DESIGNAdd to Wishlist
CUSTOM DESIGN FAMILY CREST Mens Cufflinks ~ Individually Laser engraved and handmade in England from solid Sterling Silver or Titanium - the perfect gift for special occasions.
TWO DESIGNS - ONE ON EACH CUFFLINK - please supply visual design prior to placing an order
All family crest designs and names are available and will be created individually to order, just send us a picture of your design, a Google Picture link is fine as we will re-draw the shield design using one of our 100 bespoke templates, the use of our templates cuts down the cost of re-drawing a design in full.
Our Family Crest Designs are all custom designed and created at the Design Station Ltd, personally by Jackie, and we have a wide range of designs currently available (see below ) and the same designs can be engraved onto your choice of mens cufflink, or for an additional cost we can replicate your design exactly, this may require hand drawing if your own artwork is not suitable. If the Family Crest Surname you are searching for is not currently available, please email us at Jackie@thedesignstation.co.uk
All Solid Silver Gents Cufflinks have a thick 2mm engravable surface area and are ideal for everyday wear or that special occasion, a popular choice for the best man and ushers' gifts.
To order please email us a copy of your family crest shield design or a direct link to the design as shown on Google, we will then re-create the shield artwork and insert it into one of our design templates (as shown below). If you have your own design or would like the design totally re-created please see our BESPOKE FAMILY CREST DESIGN SERVICE
A digital black/white proof will be emailed to you prior to engraving, just to ensure you are happy with the design for your cufflinks.
Your Gent's Family Crest Cufflinks will arrive in a smart presentation box or our Luxury Polished wooden giftbox available at extra cost.
Despatch 3-7 days
We are happy to send your order direct to the recipient, a personal message can be added with gift wrapping and card (small additional cost), no pricing information will be sent with the order. If you would like your order gift wrapped, please select this option on the order form, we offer a choice of either gold/red or red/gold wrap with bow.
(This option is available once your item has been added to your shopping cart)
All Silver Gents Cufflinks are sent to the ASSAY Office for testing, before being stamped with the British Hallmark.
Solid Silver Mens Cufflinks come with a sturdy silver curved boat back fastening. Our Standard engraving will be 'Facing You' and when worn the design will be upright to the wearer, if you would like the design to face away from you (to appear upright to any body admiring the cufflinks) please select 'Facing Away' from the design options.
PLEASE NOTE that if you select ' FACING AWAY' the cufflinks will sit upside down in the presentation box.
Titanium cufflinks are not hallmarked and have a button back
Questions & Answers
- Q. Do I get a proof before my Silver Cufflinks are engraved ?
- A. Yes ~ we would never engrave your cufflinks without sending you a digital black and white proof of your design, then if you wish to make any alterations or amendments, we are more than happy to oblige. We offer a completely 'customizable' bespoke service to which you are the designer - we are just the instruments of your creation.
- Q. Do you make cufflinks in 9ct or 18ct Gold?
- A. Yes, 9ct and 18ct Gold is now available on request, but the cufflinks do need to be pre-orded as we do not keep gold in stock.
- Q. What is the difference between Matt Silver and Oxidised Ageing ?
- A. Oxidised Ageing is a chemical affect which reacts with the silver sending it black, the chemical is then buffed off in the polishing process, leaving a small residue amount within the engraved area, this helps to highlight the engraved design showing it up in greater detail. This is a service we offer totally free to enhance your customised cufflinks.
- Q. You do not have my family crest on your site ~ is there an extra cost to have it designed and engraved ?
- A,. As long as one of our templates is used within the design and we have the images available to create the design of the shield there is no extra cost involved. (extra charges may apply where we need to hand draw your shield design), please email us with a Google image of your design and we can send over our full set of templates.
- Q. Is there a discount if I buy more than one set of cufflinks?
- A. Yes we do offer a discount for two or more sets of cufflinks, which need to be purchased at the same to to qualify.
- Q. I have purchased cufflinks from you previously, but unfortunately have lost one - can you offer a replacement of only one cufflink ?
- A. Yes we can - let us know your previous order number and we can re-engrave just one cufflink for you at a discounted cost. (if you do not know your order number we can trace this for you).
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review