I designed my own yggdrasil wedding design and was looking for a bespoke pair of cufflinks for my husband, and found these which perfectly complemented my design. The service was very quick, and so friendly and accommodating. They arrived very quickly and look amazing! He was so happy with them!
Love Heart Tree Personalised CufflinksAdd to Wishlist
LOVE HEART TREE Personalised Design Sterling Silver Cufflinks, fully customised with your initials, wide choice of fonts available.
Individually Laser engraved in England hallmarked Sterling Silver or Titanium
What do you buy the man who has everything ? we all know that feeling at Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Weddings don't we, how about something totally individual, completely bespoke, something that actually says I thought about you. unique and individual ~ Custom Designed Cufflinks........ for someone special !
View our FONT suggestions - or leave the selection to us to choose the best combination for your chosen design, if you are stuck for phrases for your cufflinks, try the following LINK for suggestions. This design is also available for our Custom Engraved Sterling Silver Pendants
A digital black/white proof will be emailed to you prior to engraving (customised designs only), just to ensure you are happy with the design.
Your Mens Cufflinks will arrive in a smart presentation box with wax seal and organza bag or our Luxury Polished wooden gift box available at extra cost.
Dispatch 3-5 working days (bespoke orders may take longer)
Handmade Sterling Silver Boat Cufflinks are sent to the ASSAY Office for testing, before being stamped with British Hallmark. T-Bar 925 and Titanium Cufflinks are not Hallmarked.
Our Standard engraving will be 'Facing You' and when worn the design will be upright to the wearer, if you would like the design to face away from you (to appear upright to any body admiring the cufflinks) please select 'Facing Away' from the design options.
PLEASE NOTE that if you select ' FACING AWAY' the cufflinks will sit upside down in the presentation box. (applies to Sterling Silver Boat Cufflinks Only)
Questions & Answers
- Q. What is the best format to send you my artwork in?
- A. We can accept black and white artwork in jpg format 300dpi, or vector artwork eps, ai, pdf, cdr, wmf, svg format, please email your artwork prior to placing an order form confirmation.
- Q. Do I get a proof before my Silver Cufflinks are engraved ?
- A. Yes ~ we would never engrave your cufflinks without sending you a digital black and white proof of your design, then if you wish to make any alterations or amendments, we are more than happy to oblige. We offer a completely 'customizable' bespoke service to which you are the designer - we are just the instruments of your creation.
- Q. Do you make cufflinks in 9ct or 18ct Gold?
- A. We can make cufflinks in gold, please enquire for a price as these will need to be made to order.
- Q. How deep will the laser engraving be ?
- A. The average depth of engraving is approximately 0.4mm - 1mm, this can vary depending on the design and the complexity of the drawing.
- Q. Can I send you a photograph or idea for engraving onto cufflinks ?
- A. Yes, we can re-create your idea into a format suitable for engraving onto silver or gold cufflinks, this is done by hand or computer depending on the complexity of the design. Please send your ideas, photograph or drawings prior to placing an order, as there would be additional artwork fees depending on the amount of work involved.
If you have any questions please email us at Jackie@thedesignstation.co.uk and we will be happy to help.