I had custom cufflinks made with our family crest, and I am SO pleased with how they turned out. They are the perfect family heirloom. Jackie is so great to work with and offers great customer support!
Family Crest Cufflinks NEW DESIGN
CUSTOM DESIGN FAMILY CREST Mens Cufflinks ~ Individually Laser engraved and handmade in England from solid Sterling Silver or Titanium - the perfect gift for special occasions.
All family crest designs and names are available and will be created individually to order, just send us a picture of your design, a Google Picture link is fine as we will re-draw the shield design using one of our 100 bespoke templates, the use of our templates cuts down the cost of re-drawing a design in full.
Our Family Crest Designs are all custom designed and created at the Design Station Ltd, personally by Jackie, and we have a wide range of designs currently available (emailed on request) and the same designs can be engraved onto your choice of mens cufflink, or for an additional cost we can replicate your design exactly, this may require hand drawing if your own artwork is not suitable for engraving. If the Family Crest Surname you are searching for is not currently available, please email us at Jackie@thedesignstation.co.uk
All Solid Silver Gents Cufflinks have a thick 2mm engravable surface area and are ideal for everyday wear or that special occasion, a popular choice for the best man and ushers' gifts.
To order please email us a copy of your family crest shield design or a direct link to the design as shown on Google, we will then re-create the shield artwork and insert it into one of our design templates (as shown below). If you have your own design or would like the design totally re-created please see our BESPOKE FAMILY CREST DESIGN SERVICE
A digital black/white proof will be emailed to you prior to engraving on all new designs, just to ensure you are happy with the design for your cufflinks.
Your Gent's Family Crest Cufflinks will arrive in a smart presentation box or our Luxury Polished wooden giftbox available at extra cost.
Despatch 2-5 days
All Silver Gents Cufflinks are sent to the ASSAY Office for testing, before being stamped with the British Hallmark.
Solid Silver Mens Cufflinks come with a sturdy silver curved boat back fastening. Our Standard engraving will be 'Facing You' and when worn the design will be upright to the wearer, if you would like the design to face away from you (to appear upright to any body admiring the cufflinks) please select 'Facing Away' from the design options.
PLEASE NOTE that if you select ' FACING AWAY' the cufflinks will sit upside down in the presentation box.
Titanium cufflinks are not hallmarked and have a button back
Family Crest Cufflink Design Options ©
A selection of of current designs (now up to over 100 bespoke base templates) upon receipt of your order we will email you our full set of design templates for you to choose from, a full proof of your chosen design will be emailed to you prior to production of your cufflinks.
Questions & Answers
- Q. Do I get a proof before my Silver or Titanium Cufflinks are engraved ?
- A. Yes ~ we would never engrave your cufflinks without sending you a digital black and white proof of your design, then if you wish to make any alterations or amendments, we are more than happy to oblige. We offer a completely 'customizable' bespoke service to which you are the designer - we are just the instruments of your creation.
- Q. Do you make cufflinks in 9ct or 18ct Gold?
- A. Yes, 9ct and 18ct Gold is now available on request, but the cufflinks do need to be pre-orded as we do not keep gold in stock - prices will vary according to the current Gold price.
- Q. What is the difference between Matt Silver and Oxidised Ageing ?
- A. Oxidised Ageing is a chemical affect which reacts with the silver sending it black, the chemical is then buffed off in the polishing process, leaving a small residue amount within the engraved area, this helps to highlight the engraved design showing it up in greater detail. This is a service we offer totally free to enhance your customised cufflinks.
- Q. You do not have my family crest on your site ~ is there an extra cost to have it designed and engraved ?
- A,. As long as one of our templates is used within the design and we have the images available to create the design of the shield there is no extra cost involved. (extra charges may apply where we need to hand draw your shield design), please send us an image of your shield so we can reproduce it for you - a Google image link is fine, as we recreate the image from scratch.
- Q. Is there a discount if I buy more than one set of cufflinks?
- A. Yes we do offer a discount for two or more sets of cufflinks of the same design, which need to be purchased on the same order to to qualify.
- Q. I have purchased cufflinks from you previously, but unfortunately have lost one - can you offer a replacement of only one cufflink ?
- A. Yes we can - let us know your previous order number and we can re-engrave just one cufflink for you at a discounted cost. (if you do not know your order number we can trace this for you).
- Q. I have received my cufflinks, but I have now changed my mind - can I send them back ?
- A. All cufflinks are engraved to order, so unfortunately cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
Hi Jackie, I wanted to let you know that we received the cufflinks and pendant two days ago (well before we need them for the wedding). As I opened the packaging, it sent shivers down my spine to open such a carefully made and well presented product! I knew it was made with such care and attention to detail and the family crest jewellery made it so much more special! Not to mention the wedding dates and initials carved onto the back! I carefully re-wrapped the box and presented it to my husband who had the same response when opening it to see what he had bought for his brother on his wedding day! He was so touched by the quality that I know he wants one for himself and even one for his father!! (He quickly photographed it and sent it proudly to his Mum) Thank you so much, we can’t thank you enough for your pleasant phone calls and extremely speedy turnaround. Please thank John for his beautiful workmanship and for rushing the order! We will definitely want to re order some cufflinks so please don’t discard our artwork yet!!
The family crest cufflinks were perfect for a special gift! Good quality and the company kept me informed of the status along the way. They notified me when the proofs of the design were ready to review. I ordered on Jan 16 and the DHL shipment from the UK arrived in California in good time on Jan 25. Securely packaged and the cufflkinks arrived in a nice quality wooden box.
Dear Jackie, I just wanted to send a heartfelt note of thanks for how quickly you sent the package out to me - despite the snow! I received it in good time. I honestly love the quality of the engraving workmanship, set in the beautiful brown wooden box and the gift packaging. I cannot be more happy with my order. I wished I could have done a family Coat of Arms engraving on a pewter hip flask from you too. Thank you so much for all the patience to my enquiries and your prompt correspondences. I am hoping my husband will be as thrilled when he opens his gift in a few weeks for his birthday. May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance. Best wishes and regards, Pamela Hogg
Jackie was brilliant to deal with in getting the design of our family crest just right. The cufflinks were superb and the presentation box beautiful. No hesitation in recommending.