CUSTOM DESIGNED MENS or LADIES PERSONALISED CUFFLINKS - YOUR OWN DESIGN or ARTWORK (Same design on each cufflink)
Laser engraved ~ Created from your own artwork, design, idea or drawing - Individually Laser engraved
What do you buy the man who has everything ? we all know that feeling at Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Weddings don't we, how about something totally individual, completely bespoke, something that actually says I thought about you. unique and individual ~ Custom Personalised Cufflinks........ for someone special !
Send us your designs via email (to: Jackie@thedesignstation.co.uk) and we will transform it onto a set of our custom made sterling silver cufflinks - please review our artwork criteria for guidelines and formats acceptable (DESIGN CRITERIA) (PLEASE SEND YOUR DESIGN PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER)
When we receive your design, we will access it's suitability for engraving, and if required recommend any charges we feel would benefit the design (if you are unable to make these changes we can do this for you for a small additional fee). Once your design has been accepted and approved, we will email over an Order Reference (please quote this on the order form - it enables us to locate your artwork). If any additional charges are applicable, you will be notified prior to ordering.
A digital black/white proof will be emailed to you prior to engraving, just to ensure you are happy with the design.
Your Mens Cufflinks will arrive in a smart presentation box with wax seal and organza bag or our Luxury Polished wooden gift box available at extra cost.
Dispatch 3-5 working days (bespoke orders may take longer)
Handmade Sterling Silver Boat Cufflinks are sent to the ASSAY Office for testing, before being stamped with British Hallmark. T-Bar 925 and Titanium Cufflinks are not Hallmarked.
Our Standard engraving will be 'Facing You' and when worn the design will be upright to the wearer, if you would like the design to face away from you (to appear upright to any body admiring the cufflinks) please select 'Facing Away' from the design options.
PLEASE NOTE that if you select ' FACING AWAY' the cufflinks will sit upside down in the presentation box. (applies to Sterling Silver Boat Cufflinks Only)
Questions & Answers
- Q. What is the best format to send you my artwork in?
- A. We can accept black and white artwork in jpg format 300dpi, or vector artwork eps, ai, pdf, cdr, wmf, svg format, please email your artwork prior to placing an order form confirmation.
- Q. Do I get a proof before my Silver Cufflinks are engraved ?
- A. Yes ~ we would never engrave your cufflinks without sending you a digital black and white proof of your design, then if you wish to make any alterations or amendments, we are more than happy to oblige. We offer a completely 'customizable' bespoke service to which you are the designer - we are just the instruments of your creation.
- Q. Do you make cufflinks in 9ct or 18ct Gold?
- A. We can make cufflinks in gold, please enquire for a price as these will need to be made to order.
- Q. How deep will the laser engraving be ?
- A. The average depth of engraving is approximately 0.4mm - 1mm, this can vary depending on the design and the complexity of the drawing.
- Q. Can I send you a photograph or idea for engraving onto cufflinks ?
- A. Yes, we can re-create your idea into a format suitable for engraving onto silver or gold cufflinks, this is done by hand or computer depending on the complexity of the design. Please send your ideas, photograph or drawings prior to placing an order, as there would be additional artwork fees depending on the amount of work involved.
If you have any questions please email us at Jackie@thedesignstation.co.uk and we will be happy to help.
- Sterling Silver or 9ct Gold