Date and Time Clock Face - Personalised CufflinksAdd to Wishlist
PERSONALISED CLOCK AND TIME Silver Cufflinks - personalised with your bespoke time and date, either the same on each cufflink or two bespoke designs. Individually Created, a perfect Groom, Best Man, Father of the Bride Wedding Day Gift.
Option 1. Same time and date on each cufflink
Option 2. Different time and date on each cufflink
Individually Laser engraved and handmade in England from Sterling solid silver - the perfect gift for special occasions.
What do you buy the man who has everything ? we all know that feeling at Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Weddings don't we, how about something totally individual, completely bespoke, something that actually says I thought about you. unique and individual ~ Custom Designed Personal Monogram Personalised Cufflinks........ for someone special !
Our Personalised Initial Monogram Cufflink Designs are created personally for you, just let us know you initials and we will send you a selection of designs, if you wish to add you own ideas to the creation of your design please feel free to offer suggestions, and our designer will submit designs based on your request.
A digital black/white proof will be emailed to you prior to engraving (customised designs only), just to ensure you are happy with the design.
Your Mens Cufflinks will arrive in a smart presentation box with wax seal and organza bag or our Luxury Polished wooden gift box available at extra cost.
Dispatch 3-5 working days (bespoke orders may take longer)
Handmade Sterling Silver Boat Cufflinks are sent to the ASSAY Office for testing, before being stamped with British Hallmark. T-Bar 925 and Titanium Cufflinks are not Hallmarked.
Our Standard engraving will be 'Facing You' and when worn the design will be upright to the wearer, if you would like the design to face away from you (to appear upright to any body admiring the cufflinks) please select 'Facing Away' from the design options.
PLEASE NOTE that if you select ' FACING AWAY' the cufflinks will sit upside down in the presentation box. (applies to Sterling Silver Boat Cufflinks Only)
Questions & Answers
- Q. What is the best format to send you my artwork in?
- A. We can accept black and white artwork in jpg format 300dpi, or vector artwork eps, ai, pdf, cdr, wmf, svg format, please email your artwork prior to placing an order form confirmation.
- Q. Do I get a proof before my Silver Cufflinks are engraved ?
- A. Yes ~ we would never engrave your cufflinks without sending you a digital black and white proof of your design, then if you wish to make any alterations or amendments, we are more than happy to oblige. We offer a completely 'customizable' bespoke service to which you are the designer - we are just the instruments of your creation.
- Q. Do you make cufflinks in 9ct or 18ct Gold?
- A. We can make cufflinks in gold, please enquire for a price as these will need to be made to order.
- Q. How deep will the laser engraving be ?
- A. The average depth of engraving is approximately 0.4mm - 1mm, this can vary depending on the design and the complexity of the drawing.
- Q. Can I send you a photograph or idea for engraving onto cufflinks ?
- A. Yes, we can re-create your idea into a format suitable for engraving onto silver or gold cufflinks, this is done by hand or computer depending on the complexity of the design. Please send your ideas, photograph or drawings prior to placing an order, as there would be additional artwork fees depending on the amount of work involved.
If you have any questions please email us at Jackie@thedesignstation.co.uk and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review